As an IPC Designer Master Instructor, Gary has been involved from the start, with the design, development and delivery of the IPC Designers Certification Program and supports EPTAC and it’s customers with their design related needs.
- More than forty years’ experience.
- IPC Designer Master Instructor
- IPC-A-600 CIT Instructor
- Inducted into the IPC Raymond E. Pritchard Hall of Fame
- Co-founder of IPC Designers Council
- Spearheaded IPC PWB Designers Certification Program
- Key Master Instructor in training numerous designers in CID and CID+ Advanced Designer Certification
- Chairman of IPC-2221/2222 Designer Subcommittee
- Chairman of IPC-2226 HDI Design Subcommittee
- Co-chairman of IPC-7351 Land Pattern Subcommittee
- Previous Chairman of IPC Technical Activities Executive Committee
- Continued participation on numerous IPC committees
- Recipient of IPC Presidential Award
- Written numerous technical articles on PCB design issues
President, Ferrari Technical Services, Inc.
- Consulting in PWB design and manufacturing
- Focus on DFM (design for manufacturing) related issues
Director, Technical Support, FTG Circuits
- Customer and manufacturing technical support