- More than thirty years’ experience
- Approved IPC Master Instructor
- J-STD-001 Space
- Approved EPTAC Master Instructor
- Hand Soldering Skills / Wires & Terminals / Through-Hole Technology / Surface Mount Technology
Process Engineering Supervisor, Circuit Systems, Inc.
- Managed and supervised four auto-plating lines, which produced an average of eight to nine thousand panels per day
- Maintained and ran a direct plating process line, the latest technology in the circuit board industry, replacing the electroless PTH process
- Performed SPC analysis to meet quality standards
Vice-President and Equity Shareholder, Galdine Electronics, Inc.
- Establishment of corporate policies and business strategies as well as general management of multi-layer PCB manufacturer
- Approved and contracted by the United States military for board manufacturing
Vice-President and Equity Shareholder, Cunningham Graphics, Inc.
- Management of facilities and operations of a PCB manufacturer
- Management of prototype shop equipped to handle all in-house production processes ranging from single-sided to multi-layer PC boards