This policy describes EPTAC Corporation’s (“EPTAC”) policies regarding and practices for collecting and using private information that we may collect, or that you may provide when you access any of EPTAC’s websites, eptac.com, eptaccanada.ca, eptacapp.com, or when you download, install, access, or use the EPTAC Mobile App (the “EPTAC: Your IPC Certification and Electronics Training Connection” mobile application for iPhone and “EPTAC: Your IPC Connection” mobile application for Android) individually know as a “Property”, collectively referenced herein as the “Properties” for purposes of this policy.
Protecting Your Privacy
EPTAC respects the preservation and protection of the privacy of visitors to its Properties. It is possible to visit EPTAC’s Properties without self-revealing any personal information. There are, however, certain features and advanced functions on EPTAC’s Properties which require visitors to provide personal information. Should you decide to provide EPTAC with personal information through one of our Properties, EPTAC will limit the use of your personal information to EPTAC business and may use this requested information to (1) Provide you with any other information, products or services that you request from us, (2) Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the Properties, or (3) Notify you when updates are available, and of any changes to any products or services we offer or provide through the Properties.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of EPTAC’s asserts, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by EPTAC about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of EPTAC, our customers or others.
EPTAC may use or disclose your IP address, and data connection-specific information, to help us diagnose problems with our servers and network, and to administer our Properties by identifying (1) which parts of our Properties are most heavily used, and (2) where our audience comes from, from both within and outside the EPTAC data network.
We use Google AdWords
Certain EPTAC Properties allow individuals to create and maintain individualized accounts. Where these Properties are concerned, individuals have the responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords, and for restricting access to their computers or mobile devices. Individuals agree to accept responsibility and repercussions for all activities that originate from their accounts.
EPTAC follows industry-standard security measures, to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Third-Party Linked Sites
8025 South Willow St, Unit 207
Manchester, NH 03103