Looking for your next solder training class?
EPTAC provides a variety of methods for you to become an expert in your industry. Between 19 North American locations, live online classes, webinars, and our Ask Helena & Leo section, we are confident you will find all the knowledge you will need.
SELECT A TRAINING PROGRAM BELOW
- All Categories
- Aerospace Requirements
- Bare Board Inspection
- Cable Wire Harness Assemblies
- Component Rework/Board Repair
- Counterfeit Components
- PCB Design
- Visual Inspection
- All Locations
- EPTAC Akron Training Center
- EPTAC Atlanta Metro Training Center
- EPTAC Binghamton Training Center
- EPTAC Boston Training Center
- EPTAC Buffalo Training Center
- EPTAC Chicago Training Center
- EPTAC Connecticut Training Center
- EPTAC Corporation – Manchester, NH
- EPTAC Corporation of Canada – Markham, ON
- EPTAC Florida Training Center
- EPTAC Long Island Training Center
- EPTAC Los Angeles Training Center
- EPTAC Minnesota Training Center
- EPTAC Missouri Training Center
- EPTAC Ottawa Training Center
- EPTAC Pittsburgh Training Center
- EPTAC Rochester Training Center
- EPTAC San Diego Training Center
- EPTAC Seattle Training Center
- EPTAC Silicon Valley Training Center
- Halifax, NS
- Syracuse, NY
- All Training
- IPC Instructor
- IPC Specialist
- IPC Standard Expert
- Knowledge Based
- PCB Designer
- Skill Based
- All Certifications
- EPTAC Certification
- IDEA Certification
- IPC Certification
- IPC Challenge Test
- IPC Recertification
This 4-day, lectured course utilizes the images in the IPC-A-610 document to provide visual accept/reject crit...
This 3-day, lectured course utilizes the images in the IPC-A-610 inspection document to provide visual accept/...
Interactive Inspection Lab
This is a 1-day course utilizing lectures, visual acuity exercises, and physical assemblies to provide the stu...
IPC-A-610 Standard Expert
Based on the most widely used inspection standard in the PWB assembly industry, IPC-A-610, this 4-day, lecture...
IPC-A-610 Instructor (Recert)
This 2 day lecture course is for anyone needing to renew their existing IPC-A-610 Instructor Certification. At...
An International Leader in Solder Training and IPC Certification
EPTAC has been helping corporations increase quality standards, improve productivity, and maximize profits for over 30 years. With nineteen (19) locations in North America, online courses and webinars, and on-site training, EPTAC is continuously expanding its offerings and exceptional instructional staff to provide easy access to knowledge and skill-based programs when and where the industry demands it.SEE OUR LOCATIONS
Have a question about training or IPC certification?
EPTAC has the knowledge and expertise to help you train your staff, understand your process, and increase production. We are committed to answering your questions promptly, and we look forward to hearing from you.