About Our Partner
The University consists of six schools: Harpur College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Community and Public Affairs, the Decker School of Nursing, the School of Management, the Thomas J. Watson School of Engineering and Applied Science, and the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Spread across 930 acres on a wooded hillside above the Susquehanna River in the Binghamton suburb of Vestal and consistently receives recognition in The Princeton Review’s annual “green rating” of colleges. In addition, downtown Binghamton offers a world-class opera company, a symphony orchestra, movie theaters, clubs, incredible restaurants, bars, and professional hockey and baseball teams.
For Questions or Enrollment at This Location
Contact EPTAC directly at or 607-203-2073 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hampton Inn & Suites Binghamton/Vestal
3708 Vestal Pkwy E
Vestal, NY 13850
607.797.5000 • https://www.hilton.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal
3615 Vestal Pkwy E
Vestal, NY 13850
607.348.0088 • https://www.ihg.com
PARKING: Use the paid parking lot (Lot W) across from the library. Your Instructor will provide you with parking vouchers at the end of the day to cover the parking fee. The Engineering building is between the Library and the University Union Building. (See map)
Directions from Greater Binghamton Airport (BGM)
- Start out going west on Airport Rd/County Hwy-69 toward Knapp Rd/County Hwy-73
- Merge onto NY-17 W toward Elmira
- Merge onto NY-201 S via EXIT 70S toward Johnson City
- Merge onto Vestal Pkwy/NY-434 (signs for New York 434) via the exit on the left
- You will be headed to campus. Directions below are to specific rooms
For Engineering Building, B5 – Watson Fabrication Lab Design Studio:
- Turn right onto Glenn G Bartle Dr. Enter next roundabout and take the 1st exit onto
- West Dr Destination is 0.1 miles past Center Dr
For Engineering and Science Building, Innovative Technologies Complex (ITC) Room 2008:
- Turn right onto Murray Hill road
- Turn left, and then turn left again
- Destination will be on the right
Have a question about training or IPC certification?
EPTAC has the knowledge and expertise to help you train your staff, understand your process, and increase production. We are committed to answering your questions promptly, and we look forward to hearing from you.