EPTAC’s Vice President and Technical Director Leo Lambert, who is also the chair of the IPC Assembly and Joining Committee, discusses some of the progress being made in the Soldering Assembly Specifications as well as the new documentations being released. He also touches on the Soldering Competition at the Show. Click here for video…
- 5 Industries Evolving Due to Automation
- 3D Electronics as an Alternative to Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
- Surge in Consumer Electronics Caused by Rising Demand for Telecommunications Equipment
- Moving Manufacturing Back to the U.S.
- Manufacturing vs. COVID-19: How to Create a Pandemic-Resistant Supply Chain
- New Advances in Smart Home Technology that Manufacturers Should Know About