A Review of IPC-6012 and Who This New Certification Can Help
IPC-6012 “Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards” has been around for a while, but what you might not know, is that this document provides the foundation for the requirements that are found in the IPC-A-600 “The Acceptability of Printed Boards”.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste