Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste
Did you know that when quickly heating solder pastes it can volitize off the fluxes and carrying vehicles leading to a poor solder joint? This program discusses whether this is an acceptable practice and under what conditions manual reflowing of solder paste can be effectively accomplished. Lean the proper techniques, tooling and procedures to create a perfect connection each and every time.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Training: Do You Really Need All This Certification Stuff?