Training: Do You Really Need All This Certification Stuff?
You see it everywhere you turn in electronics assembly. There is training and/or certification for so many operations in the production process, but what do you choose? How does this certification compare to that one? Is it really worth the time? Is it worth the cost? Take a moment to learn about a variety of programs that are offered, which ones are right for you and how they can improve your bottom line.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste