Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
Questions always arise about how much lead protrusion is enough or too much. This session will review issues related to lead protrusion in both supported and unsupported holes and what is considered acceptable or a defect. In addition, if you have damaged pins, are they "fixable" and what does IPC-A-610 allow you "to do" or "not to do" with this defect?
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste
- Training: Do You Really Need All This Certification Stuff?
Have a question about training or IPC certification?
EPTAC has the knowledge and expertise to help you train your staff, understand your process, and increase production. We are committed to answering your questions promptly, and we look forward to hearing from you.