And the Winner is? – The Skilled Worker
Industry these days continues to push for more education, degrees and knowledge which is all well and good, yet least we forget that dependable and repeatable skills will continue to have a direct impact on the quality of your product and the bottom line. Join us for a moment as we discuss why your focus still should include updating and maintaining a skilled workgroup.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste