Change is Coming: New Revisions J-STD-001E, IPCA- 610E and IPC-A-600H
Well if you did not have a chance to visit IPC Midwest, there were numerous committee meetings on training and the industry standards we work with every day. Take a moment to get a brief update on the changes that will be coming down the pike that may affect how you inspect, accept and perform your work.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste