Common Wave Soldering Manufacturing Issues
So many questions and so little time. We receive multiple questions each and every day and they continue to build regarding soldering assembly, procedures, materials and chemistry. Take a moment to hear our top 5 questions and time permitting allow us to answer a few of yours. Who knows, we may solve a puzzler for you. This webinar will focus more on wave soldering concerns.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste