Counterfeit Components: Your First Steps Towards a Mitigation Plan
Counterfeiting has become somewhat prevalent these days, more so in some industries than in others. If there is a profit to be made, this hidden market will find it. When it comes to electronic components, especially in the electronics arena where reliability is involved, there is a deep concern that what you produce as a final product is not compromised in either design or manufacturing.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste