PCB Delamination: Understanding What Separation Anxiety Is Really All About
Are you having laminate separation issues with your printed circuit boards? Delamination is showing up more and more today due to increased thermal pressures on assemblies. So how do you address these issues? Learn how this occurs in the production and assembly process, how to deal with it and understand the difference between true delamination and other forms of separation such as measling, haloing and crazing.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste