Getting Involved with the Development and Maintenance of IPC/EIA J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610
Two of the most widely referenced standards in the electronics industry are the IPC/EIA J-STD-001, Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies, and IPC-A-610, Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies, but did you know how these documents are updated and maintained by their associated IPC Committees? Learn how you can and should be a part of these ever changing documents and how to submit recommendations to affect change and consistency for the betterment of your company and others.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste