FAQs: Clarification and Interpretation of a Variety of IPC Standards
We receive a variety of questions, each and every day regarding electronics manufacturing that, for the most part, come down to interpreting and understanding various IPC Standards and applying them to day to day operations.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste
Have a question about training or IPC certification?
EPTAC has the knowledge and expertise to help you train your staff, understand your process, and increase production. We are committed to answering your questions promptly, and we look forward to hearing from you.