Hot Topics: Solder Mask Bubbles and Mask Flaking, Solder Balls, RoHS Cable Coating and More
We receive questions on a daily basis, some relative to training and certification, but the bulk on process issues and whether they are acceptable based on the standards or not. Ever wonder if you were the only one dealing with a particular problem? Well you are not alone. In this webinar we will break down a variety of topics and work to shed some light on how to address them in your design and production process.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste