Interpreting IPC-A-600 Requirements for Annular Rings and Laminate Cracks
From time to time discussions arise over the accept/reject criteria in IPC-A-600 and IPC-6012 for annular rings and laminate cracks. In this webinar, we will try to demystify the requirements from the two standards regarding these issues, and allow you to make better production and quality decisions on your products.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste