IPC 2010 APEX Conference
Well the IPC 2010 APEX Conference has come and gone and if you are wondering what you missed, when it comes to all the technical programs and standards, then look no further. Join us for a brief webinar, where we will review the release of new document revisions, such as IPC-A-610E, J-STD-001E, IPC-A-600H and IPC-6012C and other standards that are currently being worked on. In addition, we will cover the beta classes for new certification materials and their release dates.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste