What’s New in the Leading PCB Document, IPC-A-600 Revision H
It’s official. IPC-A-600, Acceptability of Printed Boards is now at Revision H. Complete with new subject materials, pictures and a better correlation with other documents like IPC-6012 and IPC-6013, this standard is better than ever. Take a moment to review with us why the new standard is so improved that you have to take a look at it and incorporate it into your inspection process.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste