IPC-A-600 or IPC-6012 – Which Standard is Right for Me
Standards, standards and more standards. When it comes to bare printed circuit boards, two key documents stand out, the IPC-A-600 “Acceptability of Printed Boards” and IPC-6012 “Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards”. With that said, which document is important to you and more importantly how do you use these standards and apply their requirements in everyday situations?
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste
Have a question about training or IPC certification?
EPTAC has the knowledge and expertise to help you train your staff, understand your process, and increase production. We are committed to answering your questions promptly, and we look forward to hearing from you.