IPC-AJ-820A – The “How and Why” of All Things PCB
Did you ever wonder why there are all these requirements in IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, IPC-7711/7721, or for that matter any of the other IPC design or manufacturing standards? If you are looking for the “devil in the details” well you have found it.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste