IPC-AJ-820A – The “How and Why” of All Things PCB
Did you ever wonder why there are all these requirements in IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, IPC-7711/7721, or for that matter any of the other IPC design or manufacturing standards? If you are looking for the “devil in the details” well you have found it.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste
Have a question about training or IPC certification?
EPTAC has the knowledge and expertise to help you train your staff, understand your process, and increase production. We are committed to answering your questions promptly, and we look forward to hearing from you.