IPC/EIA J-STD-001 by the Numbers: Understanding the Key Supporting Documents
There is always one document that steals the show, in this case IPC/EIA J-STD-001, Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies, but are you aware of the top five(5) supporting documents that are critical to this one standard and directly impact the quality of both incoming and outgoing products? Take a moment to become familiar with new program offerings that address these key standards that will improve your quality and allow you to better converse with your suppliers.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste