Magnet Wire and Getting a Great Solder Connection
Magnet wire has been used for years in the electronics industry in everything from transformers, inductors, motors, electromagnets and on and on. What you may not know is that all coatings are not created equal and some wires can have multiple layers of poly insulating films on them.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste