Understanding the Three Threats to PCB’s: Delamination, Measling and Crazing
Back by popular demand, this triple threat to PCB Fabrication is not only a challenge to deal with, but a set of defects that have to be addressed. This webinar will discuss the definition of delamination, measling and crazing, their differences and what the accept/reject criteria is according to IPC-A-600 and IPC-6012.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste