New Amendments to IPC-A-610F & J-STD-001F and What You Need to Know
You may or may not be aware that the IPC has released Amendments to the popular IPC-A-610F and J-STD-001F, but you may not be aware that they contain not only corrections to the current document revisions, but additional requirements not previously mentioned in the existing standards.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste