Plated Through Hole Fill: Understanding the Process and Assembly Requirements
Plated Through Hole Fill is always a hot topic of conversation and we continue to get questions about process issues and acceptable requirement criteria for PCB assemblies. Take a moment to listen in on what the latest acceptable criteria is and what process issues can impact this critical component of any PCB Assembly.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste