Selecting the Correct Crimp Terminal for the Job
So you have been crimping terminals to wires for years. Find the wire size, match it with the specified crimp terminal and you are on your way. Right? Well there is a bit more to it. What size terminal do you use if you have multiple wires being placed in one crimped terminal?
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste