Soldering Flux: Your Friend or Foe?
Yes, we have all heard that flux is your friend in the soldering process, but considering the multitude of chemistries out there and the ever-changing applications, a flux could quickly turn into an enemy and a detriment to your process and the longevity of a product.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste
Have a question about training or IPC certification?
EPTAC has the knowledge and expertise to help you train your staff, understand your process, and increase production. We are committed to answering your questions promptly, and we look forward to hearing from you.