Soldering Flux: Your Friend or Foe?
Yes, we have all heard that flux is your friend in the soldering process, but considering the multitude of chemistries out there and the ever-changing applications, a flux could quickly turn into an enemy and a detriment to your process and the longevity of a product.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste