Tempered Leads, Class 3 Rework, Toe Fillets and More
We receive, almost on a daily basis, questions regarding production issues, standards and specification interpretation and just plain old, what is wrong with this manufacturing process. During this webinar, we would like to share some of the issues that other production people ...
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste