The Proper Use of Training Instructor Guides in Delivering IPC Certification
Well, you have just received your new Instructor Certification and you are off to teach your students all the latest and greatest technology and standards. Armed with an Instructor Guide, you prepare for your classes, but do you understand the importance of the guide and how to use it? Or maybe you are a seasoned veteran at training and have long since tossed the guide aside in your normal class to class activities. Is that a good thing?
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste
Have a question about training or IPC certification?
EPTAC has the knowledge and expertise to help you train your staff, understand your process, and increase production. We are committed to answering your questions promptly, and we look forward to hearing from you.