Understanding Solderability Testing for Printed Circuit Boards and Components
J-STD-002 “Solderability Tests for Component Leads, Terminations, Lugs, Terminals and Wires” and J-STD-003 “Solderability Tests for Printed Boards” have been around for quite a while. Although they are mentioned in any J-STD-001 certification program, do you really know what they contain?
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste