Understanding What [Brackets,Brackets,Brackets] Mean in J-STD-001
If you have ever worked with IPC J-STD-001 in your life, you have inevitably come across the SHALL’s and SHALL NOT’s littered throughout the document and the brackets that follow. Do you really understand how to interpret their meaning? We might be able to help.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste