Untangling Your Electronics Training and Certification Needs
With so many program and course offerings out there it is hard to decipher what you may or may not need to meet your everyday operational requirements, let alone any certifications you may need for contractual obligations. Let us take some time to demystify the IPC offerings by enlightening you on what the programs are and who may need them.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste