Where do Blow Holes in Solder Joints Come From?
Blow Holes in solder joints has been a continued heated discussion in this industry for a long period of time. Do you really know what the acceptable conditions are and all of the causes for this particular phenomenon?
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste