Long time friend to many and EPTAC Master Instructor for Designer Certification Programs, Glenn Wells passed away recently and EPTAC would like all who knew him to take a moment to remember his impact on us all.
Glenn was a prominent figure in the PCB Design community and contributed substantially to the technology, growth and adoption of many standards, guidelines and tools we currently use today. His efforts and passion for the industry will forever remain and he would be proud that those achievements continued to live on.
Some of the many achievements of Glenn are listed below, but we at EPTAC will always remember him as a supportive, passionate instructor that placed his students above all in his training programs. He will be missed…
- 2008 IPC Special Recognition Award
- 2007+ Chairman of the Designers Council Executive Board
- IPC Designer Senior Instructor (Both Designer and Advanced Designer)
- Member of DFX Standards Subcommittee
- Member of IPC Designers Council Executive Board
- Member of IPC Designers Council Education Committee
- Member of IPC PWB Design Basic Core Module Task Group
- Member of IPC Advanced PWB Design Core Module Task Group
- Member of IPC High Speed Design & Impedance Focus Module Task Group