We are all starting to hear about the issues around the possibility of the introduction of counterfeit components into our production process and thereby into the products we rely on in our every day lives. Not to add more fuel to the fire, but here is another article written by Peter J. Toren an IP and Computer Crimes Attorney, that I thought we would share that brings these issues to light in a “closer to home” way. When you have a chance, take a look at this article.
- Surge in Consumer Electronics Caused by Rising Demand for Telecommunications Equipment
- Moving Manufacturing Back to the U.S.
- Manufacturing vs. COVID-19: How to Create a Pandemic-Resistant Supply Chain
- New Advances in Smart Home Technology that Manufacturers Should Know About
- What Electronics Manufacturers Need to Know About Stretchable Electronics
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic Will Impact Technology for Remote Workers