Mid Year Update: A Review of Some Commonly Asked Questions
Well can you believe that the first half of the year has already past? With hundreds of questions asked about topics ranging from solders to component mounting, we decided to take a brief moment and discuss a few of the most popular issues that come up from time to time. So if you have a minute, listen in and comment.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste