Updates on Industry Changes in IPC Standards and Certification Training
You have enough to do dealing with the requirements of your hectic work schedule, so let us help bring you up to speed on the changes occurring with the IPC Standards and the Certification Programs they impact.
- Flux Classification – Part 1: Interpretation of J-STD-001 and J-STD-004 Regarding Fluxes
- Flux Classification - Part 2: Selecting the Right Flux for Your Application
- Q & A on Solder Resists and Conformal Coatings
- Defects: Lead Protrusion & Damaged Pins
- Key Tips & Techniques for Manually Reflowing of Solder Paste